Sunday 24 July 2011

HO'OPONOPONO


"We can appeal to Divinity who knows our personal blueprint, for healing of all thoughts and memories that are holding us back at this time,"
-Morrnah Simeona. "

The following four statements make an impact in our lives, if we practice them.

I'm Sorry - I take full responsibility for whatever it is within me that caused this suffering, even if I don't know what it is.

Please Forgive Me - I ask for forgiveness from the Divinity within me with the absolute certainty that it has already been granted.

Thank You -.Gratitude  and  forgiveness ensures that the balance have been restored.

I Love You - Love is the greatest healing power, the painful memories are healed and replaced with love.


Change Your Limiting Thoughts and Beliefs
Using the Following Script

The Script

Spirit/ Super-conscious, please locate the origin of my
feeling(s)/thought(s) of
(insert the negative feeling or what you want to resolve here) _______________________

Take each and every level, layer, area and aspect of my Be-ing to this origin. Analyze and resolve it perfectly, with God's truth.

Come through all generations of time & eternity, healing every incident and it's appendages based on the origin.

Do it according to God's will until I'm at the present, filled with light and truth, God's peace and love, forgiveness of myself for my incorrect perceptions, forgiveness of every person, place, circumstance and event which contributed to this feeling /thought .

With total forgiveness and unconditional love I allow every physical, mental, emotional and spiritual problem, and inappropriate behavior based on the negative origin recorded in my DNA, to transform.

I choose being__________________
I feel______________________
I am_____________________
(insert same positive replacement for each blank.)

It is done. It is healed. It is accomplished now!

Thank you, Spirit, for coming to my aid and helping me attain the full measure of my creation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you and praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment