Tuesday 8 April 2014

The 20 Universal Laws | in5d.com | Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical Database

The 20 Universal Laws | in5d.com | Esoteric, Spiritual and Metaphysical Database

This article is an eye opener for me. 

Thanks to my father, who gifted me The Geeta at the tender age of 14 and encouraged me to read it line by line, para by para. I did it too. I have read it again and again and again and have found new profound meaning of various aspects of life. The meaning varied according to my age, as I grew up and threw different light on different circumstances, according to my capacity.

Later, I encountered Buddhism and embraced it with love. I found that many of my unanswered questions from The Geeta were answered by embracing this philosophy of "The cause and effect".

The above article has further satisfied many queries from Buddhist philosophy too.
It is my humble wish that may you all enlightened and light souls benefit from reading this, just as I did.

Love and Light,Namaste,Ami.

No comments:

Post a Comment